Old customs house
This distinctive building with its prominent position on the waterfront was built in 1848 by N.S. Nebelong as a custom’s house. However, this was closed in 1970, and in 1991, Møn’s Tourist Office moved in and gained a fine position in these historic settings - now one of the first sights our visitors get acquainted with in Stege. The place is now called ‘House of Møn’ and functions as a centre for local development projects as well as still being the tourist information centre, helping our guests find good experiences in Møn and South Zealand.